Registration services provided by MyCarrierPackets
Thank you for your interest in becoming a transportation provider for Liberty Commercial. Below are some of the key requirements in order for your company to register with Liberty Commercial. If your company is not compliant to one or more of the qualification criteria contained in this registration process, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
- Provide a valid MC/MX or USDOT number to begin the registration process. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- This registration, and Liberty Commercial’s Broker-Carrier Agreement, must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company in to legally binding transportation agreements.
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information must be submitted electronically during the registration.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
- Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000
- 3 Months Minimum Authority
- Workers’ Compensation – Statutory Limits
- Cargo – $100,000
If MyCarrierPackets does not already have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance on file, it will be requested directly from your insurance producer (agent).
MyCarrierPacket may use personal information provided by you herein to register you as a transportation provider for Liberty Commercial. MyCarrierPackets may also share your contact and insurance information with other customers of MyCarrierPackets.