Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How Liberty Helps You Haul With Greater Efficiency
To become a Liberty carrier, we require the following information:
- Valid MC/MX or USDOT number or applicable state registration number for interstate carriers
- Current federal tax information
- Active certificate insurance including the following:
- General Liability: 1,000,000
- Auto Liability/BIPD: $1,000,000
Worker’s Comp: Statutory Limits
- Cargo: $100,000
- Completed Liberty Carrier Agreement
Once we receive all the necessary registration documents, you can start booking loads the very same day!
|Less Than Truckload (LTL)
Our carrier support team is here to assist you 24/7. If you ever need help with our platform, booking loads, or optimizing your performance, you can reach us at
Many of our frequent shippers require consistent, reliable freight support. To streamline their operations, we match them with qualified carriers who can provide dedicated care for all their shipping needs. This helps our carriers maintain dependable revenue, regardless of the season. You can learn more about our dedicated freight opportunities.
With Liberty’s digital interface, you can stop switching between multiple applications and keep your focus on running your operation. Our fully integrated App gives you the power to:
- Browse loads and submit proposals
- Make competitive bids
- Track and manage your hauls
- Communicate with shipping clients
- Organize and optimize your business
We know that end-to-end visibility is the cornerstone of a reliable shipping operation. Our system gives you 4 unique options for tracking the location of your hauls, including in-app tracking, TMS integration, EDL connectivity, and cell phone data tracking.
Get in Touch With Us
Share your shipping needs with us and we’ll connect you with the right carrier capacity in no time